TraVerus GO YIKES in 2010

WOW!!! Price to Start TraVerus Only $499

Give me a call today!

Jamell Fields
713-202-7545
National Executive
#3 Highest Position



TraVerus China Announced

Traverus Travel Network, the fast-growing, world-wide on-line travel promoter, and ChinaClicks2, the exclusive marketing partner of 5CTV, have announced the forming of a new travel venture in the People's Republic of China . The new company, Traverus China , will dedicate itself to building a strong traveler's network in mainland China , Hong Kong and Taiwan , the so-called Greater China Region.

  David Manning, the CEO of Traverus and Susan Pattis, CEO of ChinaClicks2 International Consulting, signed the joint-venture paper on May 19th, 2008 in Beijing , China . Kenneth Chou, one of the founders of the public-listed Internet travel company Star Travel in Taiwan , will sit on the advisory board of the new company. Both Susan and Kenneth will also join Traverus Travel Network as partners.   

Traverus Travel Network is also the exclusive travel industry partner with the recently aired 5CTV which is dedicated in programming that brings the world to China and China to the world, as Billy Campell, the CEO of 5CTV and formal CEO of Discovery Channel explained in its opening ceremony.

The Big News with TraVerus

TraVerus Travel




I am so excited! I just booked a Traverus Travel 4 Day Caribbean Cruise for my fiance and I at an unbelievable price both of us for less than the normal price that port charges and Taxes would be! I did not have to sell anything or qualify to go on this trip, they are available to all. I have no sales quotas with Traverus Travel.


Traverus Travel is Amazing! Being a 26 Year old Brick and mortar Travel Agency. Traverus Travel has been doing business the right way with integrity for so many years. I did not have to sell anything or qualify to go on this trip, they are available to all.

Im sure you doing your research and I am not quiet about my departure from YTB back in May of 08. I know many people who came from other companies to YTB think its wrong for me to tell people about why I left. The truth is everyone who comes across Traverus Travel wants to know the difference between Traverus Travel and Other Companies so you might as well just put it out there cause they are going to ask you anyway LOL.


Well Here it is.



YTB is a Recruiters compensation plan grow your organization by 6's and you get bonuses. Problem is if your dowline reaches say 18 people You don't get another Bonus until your powerline group only grows to 24. if you lose 3 people then you need to grow by 9 to get that bonus no matter how many you lose and recruit no bonus until 24. Lose 10 and replace with 10 more....no bonus.. it's and ever increasing recruiters complan. Which is why 80% of the company has never recieved a single check according to the reps earnings report on http://www.ytb.com/. Not trying to get people to part with $500 after they see all the lawsuits and negative information you have already come across yourself.


World Ventures- Binary :-( Ouch period. ask any rep how many do you have on your left site and how many do you have on your right. You have to get 90 people on each side...180 people before you get residual income and can take Trips. Oh $400 to shoot for 180 people broken up to 90 on two legs. Everone knows you always end up with one leg out performing the other and then you get no bonus and your work goes to the house...and that gets old Quick!


Pro Travel Network- YTB's ugly cousin has all the bells and whistle hype of being publicly traded. The only Reasons companies are publicly traded is because they need ot raise money. Being Publically traded does not make you a legitimate company. Average person is fooled by being told that HYPE. I have heard from Top dogs trying to flip thier teams to pro travel that they are getting performance bonuses contracts to get heavy hitters. The comp plan is based again on Recruitment and Time limits. So not only do you have to recruit but you have to recruit by a certain amount of time or you lose what work you have done. Here is a Tip for you...look at the low residual income... just like YTB once recruiting slows you don't have much. Oh Yea Over $300 as well to pay those Bonuses.


Remember this you cannot retire or consistently pay things with Bonus Income...you need Monthly Residual Income! That is what Traverus Travel is about! Starting out at $5 Dollars per person going upto $15 Per person. No other Travel or Home based business has ever paid this much back to its organization. Thats why we love Traverus...it helps the Average person like myself, Replace my salary at UPS Residually in 4 months, and working towards replacing my full time job income soon. I Just finished college and now Traverus Travel has shown me another way other that working the 40 40 40 plan. OH and is under $200!


I am blessed with this opportunity and the Fact that you have taken time to read this I am going to share my success with you. I want to help people see the Difference with Traverus Travel vs Pro travel or vs world ventures. So Here is what I am going to do. If you are in YTB and you are interested in comparing Traverus Travel...keep your position...I will sponsor you into Traverus Travel & Everyone you come across that will not join YTB because of the lawsuits and everything else... you will have a plan B so you don't waiste a lead... You call them back in 24 hrs.... and let them know you found another way they can get started for under $200 with a different 26 year old company. Watch the Night and Day difference....I will place them in a position under you and you didn't have to pay a Dime! See if someone in YTB will Pay your way in for $500 and then ask yourself if you can pay someone elses way in? See in Traverus when someone starts The Reps get most of the money not Company.


Same Deal if your in Protravel....and you are missing those bonuses....or you in World Ventures in a lobsided Binary.... I have been there and done that. Keep your Position with them I want you to see the difference so you can Tell others the Truth!
Give me a call so I can get you into position with the fastest growing team in Traverus. I am #4 in the Company and Frankly I am making more money than I ever wanted or thought I would make. Now I can help others Spiritually and Financially...Looking forward to Helping you to!


Jamell Fields
713-202-7545
Who am I